Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Analog Diary: Berlin, in my pocket - last part ♤

near our temporary house, Friedrichshain

trams near Hackescher Markt

street art in somewhere near "do you read me?" mag store

this is Fabian, in the second temporary house near Planckstrase

colorful wall of Fabian's home

Bauhaus Museum, but unfortunately it was closed on tuesdays!


everywhere we see different installations

Hamburger Bahnhof museum, former railway station in 1850

east side gallery, I looked at an art installation behind the door

me on the subway, captured by Türker

yes it was april and we still had to wear thick winter coats :), Jewish Memorial



Here is the last part of my Berlin roll films. You can see the first part here. 
Also as soon as I edit, I'll post my Paris trip pics; back to May.

-- If you think about taking a trip to Berlin, don't forget to check my Berlin Guide

April 2014 / Berlin.







































































1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so good Deniz!! Love the street pics and that portrait of Fabian is powerful. Love your yellow jacket, you look so cute with the wool hat, and wow, it seems crazy to be wearing those on April, hahaha :) It would be a winter attire here in Barcelona ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...