Monday, August 12, 2013

Be My Guest: Anais from The Time is Grey


























Here is my second guest Anais with her blog "The time is grey". She is from Brussels but now living
in Los Angeles. When you look at her blog, you feel like to wear pastel colored clothes, you wanna go to
L.A, you desire to live within the water... So, there is no need to say how much inspirational blog she has.

Enjoy the interview!























LIFE

* What do you do for a living?
I am currently working as Creative Web manager for American Apparel.

What are the 3 specific things you like to do?
-I love to hunt for treasures in thrift stores,
-I love to walk in the forest after the rain, just for the smell and the silence,
-I love to travel, try new food.

Which movie you never get bored of watching?
Dolls by Takeshi Kitano.

Which song makes you happy?
The Beatles always!

* What are your inspirations in life?
I dream to create my own magazine or open a business with a friend. 

STYLE




















How do you describe your style?
It is hard to say, I guess classis and minimal at the same type. But sometimes I am breaking my rules for 
colorful prints too…

*  If your style is a movie character who would she/he be?
Rosanna Arquette in Le Grand Bleu.

* If you have a color palette, which colors you put together to create your style?
Grey – white – blue – black then sometimes nude, pink and red.

CITY





Where do you live right now?
I live in Los Angeles, California.

What are the 3 local suggestions for people who want to visit your neighborhood?
Figaro Café for food, Play Clothes for vintage shopping, the Griffith Observatory for the view.

* Which city do you want to live for the future?
Paris maybe?

Thanks Anais...

If you want to see all guests, just click on "BE MY GUEST" page, at the top of my blog.

bloglovin / instagram / facebook portfolio


2 comments:

  1. So great post & nice to share Anais mood :)
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her blog! Great interview!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...